Header Ads Widget

Online Earn Websites



I started out with $100 from my taxes. That was an old check that I got for taking care of my family. What I did not have was help from others. I would only come to the office to fill out forms. The last time I took money out of a bank I was busted. And I never went to college.

The last job I had paid me $90 for a few months. I really didn’t know how much money I was making. I realized I had everything and more I needed. My debit card is set up to give me $5,000 a month. My dreams are out there for me. But there is no way I would ask my parents to put up all that money in one place, especially during a pandemic.

I mean, I wish I could go back to school. I miss learning. I miss paying for all that stuff. But I don’t want to ask my parents again. I must take some responsibility and I can’t be all of a sudden realizing I’m making too much money. I have to save what I can, maybe buy a car or buy some other type of home. And still have money for my room and all that stuff.

The issue with that is the connection. I have to trust that they would make sure I get the money I need. The thing is it is always a matter of wait for the money to hit me. Maybe this is why it was a bad marriage to my parents.

Post a Comment

0 Comments