Header Ads Widget

How do I monetize my blog on YouTube?



If you are a writer, you should absolutely create your own YouTube channel. There are several reasons why you should. I am not the only one who has noticed this. In fact, I have been making a decent amount of money from my YouTube channel for a couple of years now, and have since become a very popular writer.

Here are five reasons that YouTube is the perfect medium for you to create a YouTube channel.

1. Videos Are More Popular than Any Social Network

We all know that Google owns YouTube. But that’s not all that Google owns. In the official Google’s official website (link below), YouTube has a section titled the YouTube Growth Report. Google shares with its users the stats of many different platforms, but YouTube has more users than they do (and earns more). Google has used their social power and revenue gained from the company’s searches to break into YouTube’s platform.

I thought I’d found the killer combination to go over why there is no better medium for a blog than YouTube. So I went on to find a YouTube channel titled WallaceOnSparks.com. I couldn’t find any interesting content on my own YouTube channel. But WallaceOnSparks has been consistently posting content each month. I had a good idea that I was not good at writing my own material. But, WallaceOnSparks probably makes me more happy than anyone else on YouTube. And what’s better, they pay me on my YouTube channel. So, for their content of a professional nature I pay them $3.

2. Blogs vs YouTube

I know a lot of you who can write a Medium.com blog, but it doesn’t make it any easier to monetize. If your blog sells traffic, it won’t help you monetize your YouTube channel. A lot of people get frustrated with their Medium.com blogs when traffic starts to die off. Don’t get me wrong. Medium.com makes blog publishing and monetization easier, but Medium.com still goes untouched by people. YouTube is a different story. Sure, Medium.com blogs make people watch your blog, but they don’t catch and monetize traffic like YouTube.

3. Turn Your Blog Posts Into Videos

Yes, YouTube pays you to watch videos. But if you want a bigger audience, you should turn your videos into blogs. Blogs make for more visible content than YouTube videos. By having a blog post that’s viewable in a browser by a larger audience, you will have more exposure to the attention of your fans.

4. Visuals vs Comments

Most blogs focus on finding followers by commenting on other blogs (through comments). However, on YouTube, the viewers will comment on what you are posting. And if it’s entertaining content and people like it enough to click on your video, they will share it with a bigger audience, so your blog posts become accessible in more places.

5. Frustrating Feedback

Yes, yes, yes, you probably have spent a lot of time writing and editing your own content to better your chances of getting viewed on YouTube. However, you won’t have a greater impact on the audience on YouTube than Medium.com. It would seem that making an impact on people would be the first step towards making money. But, Medium.com editors are easily swayed by articles, but you have to point out the meaning behind your article to get the organic reach.

While YouTube is an excellent medium, Medium.com is the perfect medium for blog publishing. Why? Blogs are far more enjoyable to write for than you would get from Medium.com. But, Medium.com still pays you.

So what are you waiting for? Creating a YouTube channel is a bit of a lot of work. But blogging gets me paid. I don’t blame anyone for wanting to monetize their mediums (and Medium.com). But, Medium.com also pays you, so why wait? Turn your content into videos, turn your blogs into blogs, and then start using YouTube videos to attract more views and views, and the proceeds from your YouTube channel will help you monetize your Medium.com blog (perhaps without writing in your website).

If you liked this article, please clap and share it to help others find this content.

Follow me on Instagram @nickmohrbach

Follow me on Twitter @tshwwala

More On Navansing

You have a difficult job on your hands. And you can’t do it all. And before you decide to do it all, read about 4 ways that you can make you your own job a little easier…

After reviewing the options, click on 4 Ways That You Can Make Your Job Easier…

Post a Comment

0 Comments